Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update! 3 Awesome Shoots!

I have had three amazing shoots lately. The first of which was the beautiful and wonderful Cain Family. I met Melanie, Brett, Alida, and Heidi at the Leita Thompson Park off Hwy92 a few weekends ago for a spring casual shoot! Here are some of my favorites!

I love this shot, Bret and Melanie look so happy and Alida looks sneaky!! haha! Such a fun family and a beautiful day!
Isn't she just so cute??
And this one too, takes after their mommy in warming inviting smiles!


Next I went to Kennesaw Mountain Park to do a "save-the-date" Shoot with our good friend Cameron and Sarah! They brought along their new bundle of joy Cali! I will post more form this shoot later, as they don't have their "save-the-dates" mailed out yet and I don't want to ruin the Surprise!!! Aren't they just the most precious little family ever?
Last, but no least! Ms. Ashleigh Crews' SENIOR Prom! here are a few jewels, yes pun intended, from that fun night with the Highschoolers!
Gorgeous on the inside and outside!

I kept telling her she looked like"old Hollywood" am I right or am I right?? Glamour at its best.

That's all for the fun I've been having with my camera this month! Looking for to a maternity shoot and a wonderful spring wedding coming up in the next few months! If you need Family Easter Portraits let me know, I'm running a steal of a deal: One hour session for $25.00! Yes this is a real offer, so let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment